Use this series of pre-written community newsletter articles about physical literacy for distribution in your community!
Written by Be Fit For Life and Sport for Life Society experts, the articles cover the following topics:
- What is Physical Literacy?
- What are Fundamental Movement Skills?
- Giving Children an Active Start
- Risky Play – Worth the Risk?
- Connecting Physical Literacy and Nature
- Becoming a Better Hockey Player… Play More Soccer?
- Creating Positive Experiences, Keeping it FUN!
- Learning to Move and Moving to Learn – Physical Literacy at School
- Active Today, Active for Life
- Setting the Stage: The Importance of Good Role Models
- Active Communities – a Place to Live, Work and Play
- Become a Health Champion
Cost: Free Download
- Cite the article’s author
- Do not alter any content without permission. If you would like to make any changes, please contact Leah Yardley at email@example.com